Talk

Advanced search

Bifold with integral blinds ?

(5 Posts)
didireallysaythat Wed 30-Mar-16 21:55:09

Any recommendations ? I can find good bifold companies and good bifold blind companies but I can't find both in one supplier.

PassMeASpanner Wed 30-Mar-16 22:08:54

I wish we'd thought of this when we got our bi-folds, I'll be watching with interest for recommendations in case we ever move. I love the bi-folds but hate the yawning black chasm of death look at night (pitch black garden - live in the country) - we've got a massive roller blind now which is fine but not a thing of beauty, integral blinds look so much neater.

wowfudge Wed 30-Mar-16 22:13:42

I just googled 'Integral blinds' and found several window companies which supply them.

didireallysaythat Wed 30-Mar-16 22:20:25

Oh there are lots out there that's for sure. The blinds supplier sells you the blind plus the glazing. What I'm not sure about is then putting the glass unit into another manufacturer's doors. Do you have any experience wow ??

Tickletots123 Thu 31-Mar-16 07:50:13

I've got these. Electronic blinds fitted inside the glass. Ours came from Durafold/Duration Windows and are remote controlled, they come in a choice of colours or you can also have them manually operated too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now