Swoon editions

(6 Posts)
Maplessglobe Wed 30-Dec-15 13:49:51

Anyone bought from them? Seen a sofa we really like but don't know much about the company. What's customer service like? Feels scary to buy a sofa without sitting on it but I can't see that they have a showroom.
TIA

neepsandtatties Wed 30-Dec-15 13:58:34

I bought a chair from there, arrived date promised etc, great price. So I wouldn't worry about the company per se, but I get your point about buying a sofa without sitting on it! I recall they have a 14 day returns period though, so you could activate that if needed? I've previously used Habitat's 14-days returns period when I ordered a small sofa that I just didn't like when it was in our room, and it was all very straightforward, no questions asked, nothing to pay for collection and a full refund.

HTKB Wed 30-Dec-15 14:01:44

I bought a chair and a trunk from them. Chair lovely, arrived on time as promised. Trunk eventually appeared seven months later. Their communication about it was really poor and I received a very grudging apology.

chollinghurst Wed 30-Dec-15 16:58:14

Hi Maplessglobe

I've worked at Swoon Editions for over two years now. It's great to hear you're interested in getting a sofa from us and hopefully I can put your mind at rest. If you'd like to have a sit on our sofas and are in the London area you could swing by our Pop-Up store from 9th to 24th January at the Old Brompton Gallery.

If you're unable to make it you could certainly use our 14 day money back guarantee. We'll deliver your new sofa for free, let you have a couple of weeks to get used to it and if you need to return it we'll come and collect it free of charge and issue you a full refund.

If you've got any other questions our lovely customer care team will be able to help on 020 3137 2464.

Hope that helps!

Maplessglobe Wed 30-Dec-15 20:00:07

Thanks, guys, for your help. Good to hear the good and the not-so-good.

I might head to that pop-up shop if I get a moment- are they all going to be on display?

TooMuchRain Sat 23-Jan-16 10:32:22

For anyone looking to use this company - be wary. I just got a delivery from them - they do not assemble as promised, the instructions are terrible and some parts are missing. And the quality is Ikea anyway, so better off going there in the first place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now