Advanced search

FMB Birmingham/Solihull Builder to deal with damp

(1 Post)
Mimmit Wed 31-Aug-11 21:24:37

I need a builder to deal with some damp in my Ds's bedroom. I am anxious to sort it out but not sure where to go. People have looked at it before but it is still there.
I called specialist damp companies who said they don't deal with damp above 3ft. I need a FMB registered builder? Can anyone recommend please? Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: