Talk

Advanced search

We've exchanged!

(8 Posts)
bigbadbarry Wed 29-Jun-11 13:58:56

at long long last. Does anybody have to hand a helpful checklist of what I need to do now?

hksi Wed 29-Jun-11 16:03:53

No, but wanted to say congratulations and feeling very jealous!!

fourstickymitts Wed 29-Jun-11 16:18:27

Congrats grin and Here

SparklePrincess Wed 29-Jun-11 16:24:20

Many congrats! smile

bigbadbarry Wed 29-Jun-11 17:08:48

Thanks mitts, that is ideal. And thank you all for the congratulations - have been on the market 18 months so I feel we've earnt it (viewed the house we are buying when pregnant, now have a very lively 18-month-old to remind me how long it has all taken!). Now, any tips for what I should do with said toddler and her two sisters on the three days my movers intend to take over this. I am sure we don't really have that much stuff...

sooz28 Wed 29-Jun-11 18:04:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bigbadbarry Wed 29-Jun-11 21:41:03

Cattery is the most plausible option, sadly! No family here. Am going to pass them off to as many friends as I can
3 days does seem excessive given that we have done overseas moves in 2! Apparently they will pack weds, 2 people will come with 1 van and load up Thurs, then 4 people on Friday with the already-loaded van plus another van. I am assuming they know what they are doing but it seems like overkill to me smile

ThunderboltKid Thu 30-Jun-11 12:19:54

Just envy

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now