Bowes Southgate Green

(5 Posts)
Lilyfilly Fri 17-Apr-15 21:52:22

We have been offered a place at Bowes Southgate green. I don't know very much about this school only that it is 1.5km from where we live and a quick google search tells me it is a new school located on a temporary premises within a secondary school building. I have not been able to find out anything else about it so I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of or experience with this school? I gather it is a new school and only started admitting reception year pupils last September.

MrMumN14 Fri 15-Jan-16 10:39:16

Hi there,

We're about to add this school as one of our choices for tonight's deadline. Would love to know any feedback about the school you might be able to offer if you took the place up last September.

Cheers!

JSpen Fri 15-Jan-16 21:58:43

We included this school on our list. We were actually really impressed. A little late for your application but I got good feedback from 2 different parents that have children there so think it's a good choice.

MrMumN14 Tue 19-Jan-16 14:08:55

No problem.

Thank you! It's at least very reassuring.

Good luck and all the best.

clau1980 Wed 20-Apr-16 10:00:24

Any updates from people on this thread now school admissions out. We got Bowes Southgate Green which am very uncertain about mainly because I din't see it, put it on list as final back up incase I didn't get Ashmole which I thought we had a good chance of.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now