Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Might be pregnant

(7 Posts)
OddSocksHighHeels Mon 07-Dec-15 18:47:05

Ant there's no choice. I will terminate if I am. It was reading another thread that made me think of dates and I think I'm late but I came off the pill before my last period. I'll test tomorrow but I'm almost certain that I am pregnant. It will be my second termination if I am and I don't feel good about that but I can't say why.

For clarification, if needed, DD was the result of a pill failure and second pregnancy was split condom plus MAP. I seem to be stupidly fertile.

GiddyGiddyGoat Mon 07-Dec-15 22:43:31

Best of luck op. Test first then decide how you feel / what you want to do?

MummySparkle Mon 07-Dec-15 22:45:29

Oh oddsocks I've read some of your threads for, but not for a while so I'm not sure what your current situation is. Thinking of you x

OddSocksHighHeels Tue 08-Dec-15 02:38:35

Oh I'll definitely terminate if I am pregnant. I'm not in a position to have a baby at all. I'll test in the morning anyway and hopefully I won't be pregnant, I don't have any symptoms.

OddSocksHighHeels Wed 09-Dec-15 10:03:58

Tested yesterday and it was negative. I got my period this morning and have never been so happy to be on my period before grin

Thank you for your responses flowers

MummySparkle Wed 09-Dec-15 20:54:51

grin Phew! I'm glad you got the outcome you wanted socks. I know it would have put you in a difficult situation.

flowers for all of the worry it must've caused you over the last few days x

OddSocksHighHeels Wed 09-Dec-15 21:42:33

Thank you! Back to normal(ish) for now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now