Talk

Advanced search

how soon can the poundland dipstick tests test from?

(13 Posts)
KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 13:52:24

if anyone knows? I thought I read somewhere 4 days from conception and if I am pregnant it will have been 5 days, so if anyone can clarify, I would be most grateful

marne Sat 30-Jul-05 14:06:18

ive got one here somwhere(cant find it) i thought it was 2 weeks after conception, 4 days does'nt sound enough. the one i used from wilko's was the same as poundlands and that was 2 weeks.

KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 14:25:21

cool, thanks marne

Redhelen Sat 30-Jul-05 16:42:36

I found the poundland test still didn't work 3 weeks after my missed period - I found them to be rubish!

pootlepod Sat 30-Jul-05 17:21:35

I used them 2.5 weeks after conception and got a positive. Had used a boots one 2 weeks after and it didn't show. Would definately use them again first next time.

juelgaz Sat 30-Jul-05 18:26:14

Hi, I used pound shop test two days before i was due to start and got a positive. It did take the full 3 mins though for it to appear. I tested today with clear blue to be sure and again it was positive.

KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 19:32:02

Thanks all - congratulations julegaz on your pregnancy! How far gone are u?

juelgaz Sat 30-Jul-05 19:50:02

Thanks KemalStilletto, only very early days yet, only DH and I that know at the moment, was only due to start this week so only just preggers. This will be baby no 4 so I dare say that the family will think we are bonkers, but we don't!What about you, whats happening with you? any news!

KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 19:57:34

aww, you'll have a busy house with 4 children!

I am going to buy a test on Monday afternoon definately and will update that evening after I get in from work!

KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 20:00:15

In fact, just thought my town centre is open on Sundays so might pick one up tomorro if I'm not too busy but marne said she thinks it might be 2 weeks from ceonception and mine will only be 6 days, so maybe too early to test?

juelgaz Sat 30-Jul-05 20:05:49

May be a little early, but fingers crossed, will keep checking this thread. Will be 5 children in house as my DH's son from previous marriage lives with us too, ages 11,9,8,and 14months at the moment!! mad! but happy!

KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 20:12:09

awww sweet! As long as you're all happy!

juelgaz Sat 30-Jul-05 20:13:50

Thanks and good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now