Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Attractive bouncy chair?

(14 Posts)
tew Wed 20-Jul-05 15:11:03

Hi, can anyone recommend a nice looking bouncy chair - Jayne/Chicco make probably? All the ones I've seen are lurid colours. Thanks.

aviatrix Wed 20-Jul-05 16:13:46

Message withdrawn

tew Wed 20-Jul-05 16:37:44

Yes, I got a very good one, but can't remember the make I'm afraid. It's basically a walkie talkie, has a much greater range than normal baby monitors, and is voice activated.

moondog Wed 20-Jul-05 16:44:04

I got a nice Mamas&Papas one-it was pale yellow and blue (and I loathe lurid baby things.)
Didn't offend my aesthetic sensibilites!

Do I know you tew? If I say I live in north Wales does that ring a bell?

tew Wed 20-Jul-05 16:47:14

Shrewsbury?

moondog Wed 20-Jul-05 16:51:40

No...you just have a friend's (unusual) last name as your user name.

Hope you find a nice one-Urchin do some plain ones which avoids the dreaded teddy/trains/rocketsthemes!

chonky Wed 20-Jul-05 16:54:00

We have a Baby Bjorn one that comes in black, with a black and white gingham trim. V.stylish IMO, well as stylish as baby kit can be

baby bjorn

Hulababy Thu 21-Jul-05 09:39:25

This one chonky? I like this too - a colleague at my last work had it and it did look good.

chonky Thu 21-Jul-05 09:55:20

That's the one hula, it's not bad is it.

hamster Thu 21-Jul-05 09:56:18

Mamas and papas and Boots do some nice colours

bonym Thu 21-Jul-05 10:06:19

Baby Bjorn is v. stylish! Black & white check, reversible to plain black. It bounces gentlt at the slightest movement (unlike some which you have to bounce with your foot) and will last up to approx. age 2 - most others only go up to 9mths. A friend of mine bought an all singing/dancing/vibrating chair and she and baby much prefer mine! Babysitter

Blondeinlondon Thu 21-Jul-05 10:26:39

try mothercare - they have a beige faux suede one

lulabelle Thu 21-Jul-05 16:32:09

Baby bouncy chairs - we had for DS1 - a Mamas & Papas Barnaby Bear which is cream and beige and had little bears dangling across

Monitors - we had for DS1 - an angel one, I can't remember the make but it did look like an angel, we don't have it anymore as he went through a stage of wanting a doll and got hold of that - back to his typical boy stage he has destroyed it with a screwdriver (everything is taken to pieces!)

DS1 is now 3.10 but I know you can still get Barnaby stuff in M&P

starlover Thu 21-Jul-05 16:36:39

Hi

I have a bouncy chair for sale! it's a mothercare one. it's black velour with a giraffe print round the edge. has a removable toy bar too.
Cost me £25 new but would sell for £12 including p&p if you're interested!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: