Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Attractive bouncy chair?

(14 Posts)
tew Wed 20-Jul-05 15:11:03

Hi, can anyone recommend a nice looking bouncy chair - Jayne/Chicco make probably? All the ones I've seen are lurid colours. Thanks.

aviatrix Wed 20-Jul-05 16:13:46

Message withdrawn

tew Wed 20-Jul-05 16:37:44

Yes, I got a very good one, but can't remember the make I'm afraid. It's basically a walkie talkie, has a much greater range than normal baby monitors, and is voice activated.

moondog Wed 20-Jul-05 16:44:04

I got a nice Mamas&Papas one-it was pale yellow and blue (and I loathe lurid baby things.)
Didn't offend my aesthetic sensibilites!

Do I know you tew? If I say I live in north Wales does that ring a bell?

tew Wed 20-Jul-05 16:47:14

Shrewsbury?

moondog Wed 20-Jul-05 16:51:40

No...you just have a friend's (unusual) last name as your user name.

Hope you find a nice one-Urchin do some plain ones which avoids the dreaded teddy/trains/rocketsthemes!

chonky Wed 20-Jul-05 16:54:00

We have a Baby Bjorn one that comes in black, with a black and white gingham trim. V.stylish IMO, well as stylish as baby kit can be

baby bjorn

Hulababy Thu 21-Jul-05 09:39:25

This one chonky? I like this too - a colleague at my last work had it and it did look good.

chonky Thu 21-Jul-05 09:55:20

That's the one hula, it's not bad is it.

hamster Thu 21-Jul-05 09:56:18

Mamas and papas and Boots do some nice colours

bonym Thu 21-Jul-05 10:06:19

Baby Bjorn is v. stylish! Black & white check, reversible to plain black. It bounces gentlt at the slightest movement (unlike some which you have to bounce with your foot) and will last up to approx. age 2 - most others only go up to 9mths. A friend of mine bought an all singing/dancing/vibrating chair and she and baby much prefer mine! Babysitter

Blondeinlondon Thu 21-Jul-05 10:26:39

try mothercare - they have a beige faux suede one

lulabelle Thu 21-Jul-05 16:32:09

Baby bouncy chairs - we had for DS1 - a Mamas & Papas Barnaby Bear which is cream and beige and had little bears dangling across

Monitors - we had for DS1 - an angel one, I can't remember the make but it did look like an angel, we don't have it anymore as he went through a stage of wanting a doll and got hold of that - back to his typical boy stage he has destroyed it with a screwdriver (everything is taken to pieces!)

DS1 is now 3.10 but I know you can still get Barnaby stuff in M&P

starlover Thu 21-Jul-05 16:36:39

Hi

I have a bouncy chair for sale! it's a mothercare one. it's black velour with a giraffe print round the edge. has a removable toy bar too.
Cost me £25 new but would sell for £12 including p&p if you're interested!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now