Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

when will this stupid tiredness end?????

(7 Posts)
dyzzidi Wed 22-Jun-05 13:20:37

I'm 11.5 wks pregnant and can not keep my eyes open! I get up at 7 to start work at 8.15 finish work about 6.00 but feel so tired i have my tea and am in bed by eight most nights. I sleep quite fightfully all night. I have tried going to bed later but feel so tired it is not worth it?

When will it end!!!!!!

horseshoe Wed 22-Jun-05 13:25:45

This is it now!!!!

It doesn't stop until they have moved out i'm afraid

With regards to the pregnancy, it varies but you should start to feel better in the next couple of weeks. Make the most of it!!

Sorry...I'm such a killjoy

jabberwocky Wed 22-Jun-05 13:30:30

You should get a little energy back at around 16 weeks. But by then you may have discovered other things to be miserable about

dyzzidi Wed 22-Jun-05 13:36:00

I have been really good I have not complained about sore boobs, backache or heartburn but last night i fell asleep on the phone to DP. He is working in Taiwan at present and only speaks to me once a day to say he was unimpressed is an understatement

How pityfull am i? I really couldn't care less how tired I get if my baby is healthy but i just keep thinking it might be better next week!

ninah Wed 22-Jun-05 13:39:58

week 13.
promise

jabberwocky Wed 22-Jun-05 13:40:38

Are you able to take a nap mid-day? That helped me a lot.

dyzzidi Wed 22-Jun-05 13:42:38

If i was able to take a luch break I would nap but the office is so busy we only take ten minutes to grab a sarnie then back at our desks.

PMSL at the thought of the men whispering on the phones because I'm snoozing at my desk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now