Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I feel horrendous )-: ...what is this?

(4 Posts)
mosschops30 Wed 23-Sep-09 17:13:06

Started on Monday when both me and dh felt a bit 'out of sorts' sick, dizzy, and generally off.

Fine yesterday as at a spa all day, had an hour long treatment.

Today have felt increasingly worse, feel sick, dizzy, lightheaded and as if my head is swelling like its gonna explode, although dont have a headache.
No previous BP problems.

Cant even face going to my super relaxing ante-natal yoga tonight sad

Any ideas?

katnkittens Wed 23-Sep-09 17:18:02

I would definitely call your mw and get your BP checked out asap. BP is the first thing that I thought of.

Of course it could equally be something benign like a bug but definitely worth getting checked out.

mosschops30 Wed 23-Sep-09 17:22:44

Oh no I cant face a whole evening down the MAU .... we'll be there for hours and Ive been in and out so much with various crappy things that end up being nothing (have had something similar to this before, they just let me sleep then sent me home).
I didnt sleep well last night actually because ds was in with us, wonder if thats anything to do with it

Neeko Wed 23-Sep-09 18:11:09

What kind of treatment did you have? Could that be the cause?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now