Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tips for staying sticky

(4 Posts)
babymeg Sun 20-Sep-09 10:18:57

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has some tips on staying sticky? I've had 2 mmcs last year and now pg again and terrified it'll happen again. I looked up that grapefruit juice is good?!? Please help I'm only 4+4 weeks

napa Sun 20-Sep-09 11:34:40

have you asked for a referral to your local epu

you can get an early scan and see one of the docs for some reassurance

I'm the same as you (2 prev mmc) and was scanned last week at epu at 6 weeks, doctor started me on asprin and cyclogest and i'm for weekly scans.

good luck

babymeg Sun 20-Sep-09 12:51:14

Thanks napa I might just give them a ring tomorrow to see what advice they can offer. I really just want to get this first trimester out of the way so I can enjoy being pregnant

KiwiKat Sun 20-Sep-09 12:55:56

My acupuncturist said that grapefruit juice was too acidic and to avoid it - it's supposed to be good for the production of cervical mucus when you're trying to conceive. I have read that sweet potato is supposed to be very good though - The Fertility Diet by Sarah Dobbyn recommends it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now