Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

18 weeks pregnant with 2nd dc and havent felt any movement yet

(3 Posts)
mummytopebs Wed 26-Aug-09 21:00:10

and i am getting a little bit concerned as i felt dd at 17 weeks x Havent even felt a recognisble flutter. Had 2 mc last year so am getting concerned, can anyone reassure me? Please x

Tillyscoutsmum Wed 26-Aug-09 21:06:04

I started feeling flutters at around 19 weeks (but not massively recognisable - they could still have been mistaken for wind if I didn't know better). Started to feel much more regular and stronger movements from around 21 weeks and am now regularly wincing at the ferocity of them at 24 weeks. I definitely felt things earlier with dc1 though.

Try not to panic, it could just be that the baby is facing a different way or your placenta is in the way or something. I've had 2 mc's as well and know how worrying it is - especially when you're approaching your 20 week scan.

mummytopebs Wed 26-Aug-09 21:22:48

Thanks for the reassurance it is a scary time, just want to feel the little bambino x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now