Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

15 weeks today can i really ......

(9 Posts)
RoseBlossoms Sun 23-Aug-09 19:23:20

...... feel the baby moving or is it just my food moving about?

This is my second and i'm sure i can feel flutterings!

Anyone else this early? or am i making this up?!

Fruitpastels Sun 23-Aug-09 19:27:50

I could feel flutters at 15 weeks and this is my second, so I could tell what I was feeling.

AngelaCarleen Sun 23-Aug-09 19:56:50

I've been wondering this for the last couple of days, this is my first, so maybe I'm just imagining it. Oooooh it's so exciting gringringrin

RoseBlossoms Sun 23-Aug-09 21:17:30

thanks for replying maybe i'm not making it up!!

with my first all i can remember is definate movements kicks and wiggles, he's only 18mth you'd think i could remember a little more!!

It seems early as i'm not showing that badly yet!

maxbear Sun 23-Aug-09 21:48:04

I could feel my second from about 13 weeks, just flutters, proper movements later on. This time I am 18 weeks and get the odd occasional movement, only since about 2 weeks ago. They are all different, it is so exciting though when you first feel it. smile

lou4791 Sun 23-Aug-09 22:08:34

Hi. I felt this baby, my second, from about 14/15 weeks. It was very subtle, but definately there. Lou x

memoo Sun 23-Aug-09 23:16:31

I felt my 3rd from about 14 weeks. I'm now expecting number 3 and felt her move from about 12 weeks

Morloth Mon 24-Aug-09 10:28:03

I felt slight fluttering at 10 weeks with DS, and now right on 10 weeks am feeling the exact same sensation.

It really is too early, but I am going to go with it. Feels like someone tapping gently inside my pelvis.

Loving it grin.

Probably won't feel that way at 34+ weeks when I have a foot slamming into my kidneys.

serendippity Mon 24-Aug-09 10:31:25

RoseBlossoms- With my second I felt movment from about 14 weeks, just slight fluttering but unmistakably a baby
How lovely grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now