Talk

Advanced search

Sharp pains in pubic area and lower right side

(12 Posts)
dizzymare Fri 07-Aug-09 18:18:58

My days get better and better, am totally fed up and need to ask if anyone has had or is getting sharp stab like pains just above their pubic bone, then in the right side? It only lasts or like seconds but what could it be. I'm already on bedrest because of an earlier bleed, and due to see a consultant on Tuesday for the first time because my twins share the same placenta.

I'm feeling sorry for myself and I hurtsad

Tell me it's wind.

RamDhan Fri 07-Aug-09 19:33:21

Since I fell pregnant I've been getting odd stabbing pains all over the place so I think it's normal, but I think if I'd had previous bleeding like you, I'd just give NHS direct a buzz to ease my mind. smile

dizzymare Fri 07-Aug-09 22:28:17

Thanks, I've been checked out again. I've got a feeling I'm going to end up making a nuisance of myselfblush

Insanitybecomesme Fri 07-Aug-09 22:32:15

I am 12 weeks monday with twins and have aches and stabbing pains appearing everywhere at the moment. Hope they ease for you soon.

dizzymare Fri 07-Aug-09 22:37:42

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow, with twins as well. Just normal pregnancy aches, but with the recent bleed I'm paranoid now and couldn't settle. So mum whipped me down for my own peace of mind.

Insanitybecomesme Fri 07-Aug-09 22:48:42

Glad its just pregnancy aches and hope you feel reassuredsmile
I have bled in two of my pregnancies and at the time felt really shaken by it even though everything was ok.

lucya1980 Fri 07-Aug-09 23:00:19

dizzy and insanity, come join us on multiples thread, lots of advice on there, from simalar circumstances. Good luck

dizzymare Fri 07-Aug-09 23:03:04

I don't remember having any bleeding with ds, infact I had a really good pregnancy with him. Now with this one everything feels stressful and hightened, and anxious. And I haven't kept a very good lid on it today either.

dizzymare Fri 07-Aug-09 23:05:16

Lucya, I did pop on but tbh I don't want to drag any others down and feel it's better for me to stay off until my heads a bit straighter. Thank you though.

victoriascrumptious Sat 08-Aug-09 20:36:23

Yes i've been having the exact same feeling in the exact same place. No idea what it is

K999 Sat 08-Aug-09 20:41:37

I had this with both pregnancies and imo perfectly normal. My GP said it was because things were stretching and loosening up...the bodies way of coping with pregnancy...although I would always recommend getting checked out if you are worried...smile

dizzymare Sat 08-Aug-09 22:47:32

Thanks, that's reassuring to hear others have had the same. Funnily enough I haven't had it all sincehmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now