Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bras with underwire??

(6 Posts)
loganberry12 Sat 04-Jul-09 17:00:07

can anyone suggest a pretty and comfortable underwire nursing bra i can buy please. I dont want to buy ones without wire because im quite big busted and feel like they wont give me enough support.

WesternBelle Sat 04-Jul-09 17:12:54

I can indeed! The Anita range has one, I have this one here in black & white. It's not what I would call "pretty" exactly but it works and the one in black just looks like a nice enough black bra.

It has been a lifesaver as my BBs were/are v big. The underwire is softer than conventional bras but I haven't noticed the difference in lift and support - just as good.

WesternBelle Sat 04-Jul-09 17:15:24

Should say it's so comfortable too. I wore it pre-birth. It's really soft and nothing digs in anywhere and your BBs stay high and in place!! I am sure that's why my BBs haven't sagged any furtherduring/after pg and BF smile

audreyraines Sat 04-Jul-09 17:41:56

can you get into a bravissimo store? they are wonderful with fittings and have some lovely underwired nursing bras.

loganberry12 Sun 05-Jul-09 11:20:56

Thanks westernbelle that one looks ok i'll try that i think. audreyraines im in kent do you know where there is a Bravissimo store in that area? thanks again

audreyraines Sun 05-Jul-09 14:42:31

here are the shops

don't know if any are close by though, sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now