Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I feel sick, dizzy and downright horrid. (34 weeks). I know I SHOULD eat something, but my stomach churns at the thought - what can you suggest I eat that will give a bit of goodness to baby without making me heave?!

(9 Posts)
MamaG Thu 18-Sep-08 17:19:37

oh and I've got diarrhoea (sp?) as well (tmi? tough)

SammyBags Thu 18-Sep-08 17:23:30

That sounds horrible, when I had my morning sickness there was a point when all I could stomach was oat milk (unlike soya it's quite easy to digest) the stuff they do in the supermarket has vitamins added to it as well. It doesn't taste too vile either. I had it with ice cubes in!

MamaG Thu 18-Sep-08 17:25:37

I don't think its morning sickness tbh, I do have a nasty cold and am the size of an elephant: the combination isn't great grin

I have made tuna basta bake for dinner but can't face it

MrsWeasley Thu 18-Sep-08 17:26:16

I find eating ginger helps if I have a poorly tummy.

So sorry you are feeling rough.

MamaG Thu 18-Sep-08 17:27:30

what is basta bake?! grin

I might just nibble on some ginger bics

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Thu 18-Sep-08 17:27:50

Tuna basta bake will fix you up no problem wink

Seriously, can't help, can you handle drinks? Keeping fluids up has to be important when it is.... erm.... escaping quickly <ahem>

Aimsmum Thu 18-Sep-08 17:28:31

Message withdrawn

MamaG Thu 18-Sep-08 17:30:14

I could try some soup. I keep sipping juice/water so I'll keep on with that, don't suppose one day of not eating uch will hurt at this stage...will it?

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Thu 18-Sep-08 17:31:13

No, your body is marvellous thing, it keeps going for a good old while on it's own when needs be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now