Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2 totally different questions for you

(6 Posts)
tristaleejac Tue 09-Sep-08 13:22:21

Hiya just a couple of things I've been wondering about I'm sure you lovely ladies can help though.
1) I was a mini elephant in 1st pregnancy and had so many stretch marks I looked like a road map. They have thankfully faded now (ds is 3) but I just wondered am I likely to get more all over again? Surely I have been stretched enough? hmm What are your experiences of this?

2) About 8 months ago I got my lady bits pierced. Just wondering if anyone knows if I'll have to take the jewellery out for birth? It's ages away yet (am just 8 weeks pg) but I really like the piercings so don't want to have to take them out. Obviously if necessary they will be evicted, but just wanted to know if anyone knew for sure what happens.

Thanks everyone grin

LeonieD Tue 09-Sep-08 14:34:22

Message withdrawn

theinsider Tue 09-Sep-08 14:36:44

I got strtchmarks in my first pregnancy but no new ones in the subsequent two. I put it down to the skin being so stretched already. Nice. smile Hope it gives yhou some hope though.

tristaleejac Tue 09-Sep-08 19:28:15

Ok so hopfully I'll be lucky with the stretchmarks situation then.

Anyone able to answer question 2?....... blush

nickytwotimes Tue 09-Sep-08 19:29:39

re , um, yes, it would be wise to remove them for birth. there is a risk of injury.

OneBoyOneGirl Tue 09-Sep-08 19:32:31

you will need to remove it, yes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now