Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Private care in Lansdell suite, Guy's & St Thomas Trust

(5 Posts)
Yeetak Fri 01-Aug-08 14:01:55

I am about 11 weeks pregnant now. I am thinking of going private in Lansdell Suite, Guy's and St Thomas hospital. Is anyone got any comments about it? Thanks

slinkiemalinki Sat 02-Aug-08 20:55:48

Have a friend been very happy, had two babies there under Mr Kelleher, didnt want to leave with her first! I would shift if you are interested as tends to book up quickly I think!

lizadrew Thu 07-Aug-08 15:21:21

Hi. I delivered my daughter Millie at the Lansdell by C-section under the care of Lawrence Mascarenhas in 2006. My experience was fantastic (and yes i know we had to pay so you would expect a fab experience) and i would recommend the facilities and also my consultant. I am now pregnant again and I i am planning on another delivery there with the same consultant. I also have a couple of friends/work colleagues who have been there and were also pleased.

Miarey Mon 08-Sep-08 16:09:11

Hi Lizadrew
Would you mind if I asked you if your c section was for medical or psychological reasons? I'm trying to decide which one of these consultants to choose.
TIA

poppy34 Mon 08-Sep-08 16:11:56

absolute class under mr oteng ntim - god knows what i'll do if have antoehr and can't get him..

his stitching is superb too...didn't have c section but epistomy healed up a treat.

TBH you should be ok if consultant care (per the lady there its m/w led care that there is a particular run on) but I'd book pretty soon if I were you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now