Positive or evap line?

(13 Posts)
Ahh97082 Sat 09-Jan-21 23:45:01

Can someone please help? I accidentally checked this test after the time I was meant too because I was busy and now have this? Not sure if it’s a faint positive or evap line???

OP’s posts: |
ScottishStardust Sat 09-Jan-21 23:51:26

If it was after the time I'd try take another tomorrow and see what comes up! No way of telling otherwise as it was out of timeframe.

wavecatcher Sun 10-Jan-21 00:00:21

It looks positive but I wouldn't trust it out of time frame

DeadSouth Sun 10-Jan-21 00:03:38

Looks like my early positive in November! I’m 12 weeks now, good luck!

TooManyKidsSendHelp Sun 10-Jan-21 06:46:49

I know you're supposed to ignore it outside of the time frame but in my experience this usually means you're pregnant.

Test again tomorrow. Good luck!

orangejuicer Sun 10-Jan-21 06:54:21

Fingers crossed for you OP.

ChattyMum86 Tue 12-Jan-21 21:12:42

Hi folks, I am in a similar position as OP, I looked after the 10 minute timeframe, does this look like an evap?

Advertisement

Mummyspider27 Wed 13-Jan-21 05:21:14

@ChattyMum86 that looks positive to me but I would do another and check within the time to be sure. Fingers crossed xx

Jellington Wed 13-Jan-21 11:14:22

Both look positive to me. Good luck ladies.

ChattyMum86 Wed 13-Jan-21 13:10:21

Well folks, these evap lines have a lot to answer for.

BFN on First Response today sad

Jellington Wed 13-Jan-21 14:07:58

@ChattyMum86 I’m sorry to hear that. I’m only mentioning this as a cautionary tale and I’m not implying this is what’s happened to you. Please feel free to ignore. Last year I had a miscarriage and this is what happened to me. I had a very weak positive (will attempt to attach photo) and then I had an early miscarriage (confirmed by the hospital) which was a pregnancy of unknown location. Just something to consider that very weak positives can mean early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy).

Wishing you loads of luck for next month.

ChattyMum86 Wed 13-Jan-21 14:58:04

@jellington thanks so much for getting back to me. I have had a chemical pregnancy before too so will definitely keep an eye on that. I am hoping that it is simply down to waiting too long to check the result but I did think it looked quite blue to be an evap - guess I might've been wrong 😔

Jellington Wed 13-Jan-21 15:05:58

@ChattyMum86 I’m sorry to hear you’ve had one. I’m also really sorry that this one didn’t turn out to be positive. It definitely looked it to me! I used the cheapy amazon strip tests with this pregnancy and the one before (with pink lines) and they have been pretty good.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in