Talk

Advanced search

Bloating at 5 weeks?!

(4 Posts)
Tinks123 Tue 08-Sep-20 21:40:11

Hi☺️

I found out yesterday that I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant😀 My boobs have been sore/ heavy for nearly a week and I've gained a little weight (think it's water). However I've noticed that I tend to really bloat at night/ end of the day, did anyone / is anyone experiencing this?!

I'm also having some weird pains/ feelings in my stomach near my belly button.

OP’s posts: |
Cafeaulait27 Tue 08-Sep-20 21:48:38

I’m 5 weeks and just found out last week! Congratulations 🥳

I have also been bloated and had sore boobs, plus just feeling tender and crampy/stretching type feelings in my tummy.

But at the same tome I’m not sure if I’m just really aware of my body right now and I just wouldn’t have noticed these things normally!

Have you had any sickness? I haven’t yet.

Tinks123 Tue 08-Sep-20 21:56:25

Cafeaulait27

I’m 5 weeks and just found out last week! Congratulations 🥳

I have also been bloated and had sore boobs, plus just feeling tender and crampy/stretching type feelings in my tummy.

But at the same tome I’m not sure if I’m just really aware of my body right now and I just wouldn’t have noticed these things normally!

Have you had any sickness? I haven’t yet.

Ahhh congratulations! Crazy, I think we're both feeling the same. I think it's probably because I'm aware and looking out for changes! But like you have been having stretching type pains.

No sickness yet either! Dreading it (if it comes!)☺️

OP’s posts: |
Oneandabean Tue 08-Sep-20 22:03:53

I was really bloated from 5 weeks. At booking in appointment at 8 weeks the mw has to check dates as she thought I was 6 months. Now 20 weeks and still very bloated but it’s the same all times of day. Just another glamorous symptom I think.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in