Talk

Advanced search

Antenatal classes

(7 Posts)
MrsA2019 Sun 26-Jul-20 18:57:32

Hi there,

Currently nearly 35 weeks pregnant with first baby. Time has flown and we've been really busy living house and sorting it all out! We've now got some time to concentrate on baby and want to do some online antenatal classes/breastfeeding classes. Our hospital has cancelled the in person classes understandably but haven't provided any online alternatives.
Can anyone recommend any online classes, ideally with little to no charge?

Thank you smile

OP’s posts: |
Birdy1991 Sun 26-Jul-20 18:59:52

I found the Honest Midwife great. She does one free class and then they are £10 thereafter, so very good value.

www.letstalkbirthandbaby.co.uk/

Goatsdorhone Sun 26-Jul-20 19:01:18

Hi - I'd definitely recommend the Honest Midwife's classes via zoom. She has an Instagram page and website - intro class is free then her other classes are £10 each but can pick and choose what want to do.

LouiseTrees Sun 26-Jul-20 19:02:00

NCT do some including birthing, pain relief, post natal stuff etc but they are quite expensive. La Leche league do breastfeeding as I think does Merry go round (a charity in Glasgow but all online just now and open to anyone).

MrsA2019 Sun 26-Jul-20 19:07:23

Thank you! Will check it all out

OP’s posts: |
biscuit13 Sun 26-Jul-20 19:16:32

@MrsA2019 I've been looking at 'Blossom antenatal' they have a free breastfeeding class and other classes are about £10 I think

Lilice Sun 26-Jul-20 23:57:58

Suffolk babies do free antenatal classes

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in