Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Day spas

(4 Posts)
3littlebears Tue 25-Sep-07 14:01:53

Any recommendations of nice day spas suitable for pregnant people? My back aches and I feel fat and grotty and could do with a bit of pampering. Am in Surrey, but could easily travel a bit if worthwhile.

dal21 Tue 25-Sep-07 14:07:28

pennyhill spa? is near you...and absolutely lush!

ClaphamLauren Tue 25-Sep-07 14:17:15

Champneys Forest Mere isn't far depending on where in Surrey you are if you want to really get away and stay overnight etc.

However, if you just want a few hours of relaxing treatments just find a good local salon. My Mother owns a few salons throughout Surrey, I can highly reccommend the treatments there! They do blissful beginnings which is a lovely pregnancy massage, if you then had a facial, manicure and pedicure you'd be well and truly relaxed.

ELB1 Thu 27-Sep-07 22:19:36

Have a look at the website for Alexander House Hotel. It's in Sussex, so not exactly close, but not a million miles away, it's fantastic!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now