Talk

Advanced search

Anyone trying to purchase the bugaboo fox

(10 Posts)
Caitlin2020 Fri 19-Jun-20 00:36:55

I have my heart set on the pink and grey new bugaboo fox2 but still no stock available 😩 becoming anxious as I only have 4 weeks to go I’ve emailed bugaboo they just say keep checking site as due some soon would you hold out?

OP’s posts: |
CoolNoMore Fri 19-Jun-20 00:48:19

If that's the one you really want, I'd wait and use a sling for the first few weeks. Slings are amaaaazing and some newborns (looking at you, DS1) hate buggies for a while anyway.

FudgeFlies Fri 19-Jun-20 05:42:31

Just had a quick google and kiddies-kingdom appear to have it in stock.

April1990 Fri 19-Jun-20 06:06:34

I ordered the Bugaboo Fox2 in black/black a few weeks ago with no problems. I was getting a bit worried as was waiting for the Nuna car seat to come back in stock as it was out for ages! I got an email last night saying it was back in stock and ordered! Have you set up an alert on their website?

KitNCaboodle Fri 19-Jun-20 07:22:11

Good idea re: sling. We had a closer caboo and our youngest would sleep within seconds after being put in it.

Caitlin2020 Fri 19-Jun-20 07:30:50

Yes I’ve set up email alerts I will check out kiddie kingdom thanks but I think most are actually waiting on stock for pink hood, I really don’t like any other pram so don’t want to be settling for anything I think I will buy a sling for now thank you x

Clemmie83 Fri 19-Jun-20 08:15:42

I think the hoods are relatively cheap so you can always buy all grey then buy a pink hood when it comes in?

StarDanced Fri 19-Jun-20 09:07:37

Hi OP. It is in stock (in the colours you want) on the website Simply Baby, with delivery in 14 days. I have never ordered anything from this site so cannot vouch for what it is like, but it might be worth a look.

Caitlin2020 Fri 19-Jun-20 22:24:31

Thankyou I will take a look x

GoBackToPartyCity Fri 19-Jun-20 22:34:15

Newbieandme.co.uk also have the Fox in stock. Not sure if it’s the colour you want though!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in