Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal?!

(8 Posts)
Nylahx Sat 23-May-20 21:02:38

I’m 15+2 and ever since around 6 weeks I’m sick after everything I eat, I thought it would disappear around week 12 latest but 15 weeks on it’s still bad! Any advice?! I have been doctors and been prescribed cyclezine but as I’m sick most of the day it just ends up coming straight back up?!

Em39ma Sat 23-May-20 21:08:33

I did it all the way through. Stopped instantly my LO came out.
I would go back to the doctor and ask to try a different anti sickness. Maybe stematil

KatnissK Sat 23-May-20 21:13:52

Yeah. I was sick until about 20w with ds1, and then could somewhat control it as long as I only ate very bland food. Still threw up fairly regularly, though, but not every day. With ds2 I wasn't as bad - sick about twice a day until 16 weeks. I noticed both times after delivery how much better I felt digestion-wise - heartburn, sickness and that general "ugh" feeling about food went away almost immediately.

dani07 Sat 23-May-20 21:23:34

I had sickness with all of my pregnancies, had to go in hospital all the time with dehydration. The only thing that helped me was ondansetron, its kept me out the hospital with this pregnancy. I hope your sickness stops soon

New2020 Sat 23-May-20 21:26:57

I really feel for you. It's horrible feeling so bad and can make you feel so low. Big virtual hugs.

I was prescribed sickness tablets and my GP told me to go back if they didn't work to try another type. Maybe call your GP if you're stI'll sick with the tablets you're on?

lockdownpregnancy Sat 23-May-20 21:27:52

I haven't suffered myself but a few of my friends were sick all the way through, one of them was hospitalised it was that bad.
It sounds like you're one of the unfortunate ones OP 😭 hope you feel better soon! 🤞

Maidmummy Sun 24-May-20 07:30:28

I had a similar thing when pregnant with DS2 I was given the tablets that you put between your gum and cheek and they dissolve rather than swallowing, could you maybe ask for them?

RubyDreamsOfRainbows Sun 24-May-20 08:31:10

Yep, I had sickness throughout, it tailed off a bit at 20 weeks+

thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »