Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is it normal to.............

(8 Posts)
samsmam Mon 25-Jun-07 06:45:23

constantly feel wet at 4/5 weeks pregnant. I keep imagining I'm bleeding. Don't remember this with DD1.

skirmish Mon 25-Jun-07 07:20:00

there's certainly an increase in discharge.

MamaMaiasaura Mon 25-Jun-07 09:23:05

have had this and over 12 weeks now and still get it. COmmon to have increase in discharge, as long as not discoloured or smelly dont worry

twoplusone Mon 25-Jun-07 09:24:45

This is common as awen said as long as not coloured or offensivly smelly.. you should be ok..

I am 37+1wks and still have discharge...

Uki Mon 25-Jun-07 10:00:40

Oh that sounds normal to me, I have one tip for you, if it's coldish it's normal cm. If it feels warm then it might be blood, this helped me running to the toilet every 2 minutes IYKWIM

horace Mon 25-Jun-07 10:20:05

had this with first two- so much with first had to wear panty liners and change knickers when i got home. You get used to it but if your lucky it wil stop at about 13 weeks

flibbertyjibbet Mon 25-Jun-07 10:36:06

I had this all the way through both times. Panty liners and changing knicks at lunchtime. Doc said it was a good sign that all hormones etc working well, and not to worry unless it started smelling or itching.

samsmam Mon 25-Jun-07 12:26:14

I feel so much better now- I just don't remember all the things from DD and it wasn't even that long ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now