Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I just want to yell I'M PREGNANT !!!

(10 Posts)
JellyBeanPaws Tue 06-Feb-18 20:28:02

A few days ago I found out I was pregnant...Probably around 6 weeks along. I AM SO HAPPY. We have a 1 year son and we are actually over the moon!
BUT we are getting married in 3 months, and due to the timing have decided to announce our joyful news during our wedding. Which I think will be so special as we are having a small Humanist ceremony with only family and very close friends. BUT it means we can’t tell a soul apart from my mum and his mum (as I now need a different wedding dress - first dress was soooo slim fitting no way I could hide a 4 month bump in there) I can’t even tell my sister as she’s a liability!
I just want to shout from the rooftops WE’RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY AND WE’RE SO HAPPY. But I can’t sad But at least I can tell you guys! Woo hoo!

shakeyourcaboose Tue 06-Feb-18 20:29:32

Wooioo hook indeed! Much congratulations!!

BigBaboonBum Tue 06-Feb-18 20:30:54

Congratulations!

shakeyourcaboose Tue 06-Feb-18 20:32:33

Wooo hoo! Obvs!

Catbot Tue 06-Feb-18 20:33:38

Fabulous! Congratulations!! thanks

laura1711 Tue 06-Feb-18 20:36:34

Congratulations 😊 amazing news!!

Bobbiepin Tue 06-Feb-18 20:39:57

Awesome, our friends announced their 1st pregnancy at their wedding and it was hands down the best groom's speech ever. Something like "first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a golden carriage. Well I can't afford a golden carriage, but there will be a baby." Cue everyone falling off their seats.

LucyMD Tue 06-Feb-18 21:08:51

Congratulations! Fantastic news! I'm sure that as tempting as it is to tell everyone now it will be so worth it on the day! I'm 6 weeks pregnant and waiting until Friday to tell my sister, as that's when I'll see her next, and this week could not drag more! Which is on a miniscule scale compared to yours so can imagine you are ready to burst!

JellyBeanPaws Wed 07-Feb-18 06:48:51

@LucyMD congratulations to you as well! That’s awesome smile so jealous you can tell your sister, I’d love to tell mine but I know she will blab and I know it will be such a lovely surprise for everyone if we keep it shhhh 💕

LucyMD Wed 07-Feb-18 08:18:49

Thank youuuuu! It's the best news isn't it?! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: