Talk

Advanced search

8 +5 sickness just started. Ffs

(6 Posts)
Whitley83 Wed 06-Dec-17 09:16:42

In my last pregnancy (had termination due to problems) I was sick from the 1st day, in this pregnancy I've had the odd day but since yesterday I have had non stop nausea and headaches!! I really thought I was going to skip the sickness ha, has anyone else had sickness start now?

Smilingthru Wed 06-Dec-17 10:26:08

I'm 6+5 and constantly feel sick! With DD1 I was sick twice but didn't feel sick. With this one I feel sick from the moment I wake until the moment I go to sleep but not actually been sick!!!! It's driving me mad!!!! X

roobrr Wed 06-Dec-17 10:30:27

I'm 11 weeks and mine is just starting. Thought I'd got away with it sad

Fakingit36 Wed 06-Dec-17 13:10:36

Oh god - starting at 11 weeks?! You poor thing. I’m at 9+3 today. It ramped up last week . Yesterday was the worst. I am BANKING on it easing at 12-13 based on last time. Making all kinds of plans for January. Will be devastated if i’m wrong!

DontCallMeJohnBoy Wed 06-Dec-17 13:27:55

This is interesting to me. I'm 6 + 3 and apart from occasional slight nausea I've had nothing. With my last one I was being properly sick. I worried it was linked to the pregnancy not being viable or something, that I'm not feeling grim, but maybe I just have to wait another 5 weeks! Poor you OP. Hopefull you feel better soon and get to avoid the wellmeaning advice about ginger, which is almost more annoying than the sickness.

roobrr Wed 06-Dec-17 14:28:26

I know, I thought I'd eaten something a bit dodgy for the first couple of days, but nope, full on!
I had HG with my first and nothing with my second so thought I was gonna get away with being lucky again haha.

Bless you! Fingers crossed it dies down for you soon. Don't, how true is the above about ginger though haha x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now