Talk

Advanced search

Waking up and wanting sex like mad!

(5 Posts)
Ilovechocolate111 Sat 04-Nov-17 10:57:35

Well just what the title says.
I'm nearly 9 weeks pregnant with child number 4 and the past week I've been really horny!
I haven't been horny since my 1st child was born in 2012. Is it because I'm pregnant or what.! I shouldn't complain as it's bloody good sex grin and get the most of it as when I get a big bump hubby wont want to touch me lol...
Hubby has the biggest grin on his face all week. Ahhh x

OnNaturesCourse Sat 04-Nov-17 12:46:07

It's the hormones. My DP loved it. I had a similar surge when I came off the pill lol

mindutopia Sat 04-Nov-17 12:57:45

Yes, it's possible it's pregnancy hormones. Testosterone especially does this. I only had that this pregnancy (3rd pregnancy), not at all in my either two (first was a girl, 2nd was a mc). I'm having a boy this time, and I suspect that's what caused it. It's quite typical around the time sex organs are developing which is late 1st tri/early 2nd. It's possible you're having a boy then? I've not had it again since probably about 16 weeks or so though.

Expectingbsbunumber2 Sat 04-Nov-17 12:58:33

I went through this in the second trimester. My other half wasn't complaining 🙈

AnyFarrahFowler Sat 04-Nov-17 23:07:01

I have been like this throughout my pregnancy blush
I think it’s a totally normal hormonal pregnancy “thing”. FWIW I’m having a girl - last time I wasn’t interested in sex at all and I had a boy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now