Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nursing chairs

(9 Posts)
Mumbofeet Thu 02-Nov-17 20:25:14

Anyone got any good recommendations? Obviously needs to be comfy and easy to get up from, aswell as being easy to feed on? Under £200 preferably and looks nice... Not that I'm fussy hmm

Oldschool41 Thu 02-Nov-17 20:31:24

I have a tutti bambini nursing chair. Looks nice and it’s very comfortable. Just got to wait to use it. Just 5 more weeks to go 😀

Showmethecake Thu 02-Nov-17 21:03:57

I just used the Ikea poang chair as we already had it and it did the job. We had one with a foot stool which was really useful. Very comfy and the arms are low enough to put pillows under your elbows.

SockQueen Thu 02-Nov-17 21:06:52

For about the first 8 months I just fed on the sofa or sitting up in bed. When we finally got round to it we got an Ikea Poang chair. Nursing chairs can be lovely, but aren't essential.

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Thu 02-Nov-17 21:25:53

I got a Poang too. Or the sofa with lots of cushions.

SweepTheHalls Thu 02-Nov-17 21:26:51

Get one from your local Facebook selling pages. Going price here is £20!

Ilovechocolatetoomuch Fri 03-Nov-17 08:27:35

My DS fed solidly for a week. I was so grateful for my nursing chair! Tutti Bambini I think we only just put it in the loft and my DS is 3 1/2

Coldhandscoldheart Fri 03-Nov-17 08:29:23

Took me a while to choose one, I think originally it’s mothercare, cost me £45 from gumtree, and I love it, and so does the toddler, great for comforting cuddles and reading books.

jenniuol Fri 03-Nov-17 08:30:25

Definitely look on selling pages etc. We got one on gumtree for £40. It still had the plastic wrapping round it and was on the boots website for over £200.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now