Talk

Advanced search

Cramping

(9 Posts)
xxalexacxx Mon 30-Oct-17 20:30:50

I’ve read that people do get cramping when they are pregnant and I’m about 7 weeks now, I’ve suffered from cramping a bit here and there but the last two days I have been cramping a lot, no blood or anything.... but it’s making me worried. Has anyone else experienced this?

Ilovechocolate111 Mon 30-Oct-17 20:43:04

I'm roughly 8 weeks pregnant and had 5 mc's. I'm also getting cramps and shooting pains. Im presuming it's just your uterus stretching.. if your concerned call the gp. They might be able to book you in for a early reassurance scan xx

Lilychouchou Mon 30-Oct-17 20:54:36

Hi Alexa, I'm 5-6 weeks and have been cramping for days - was cramping so much before I got my BFP I assumed it was my period coming on! It's not agonising or anything, just uncomfortable, but I can't stop worrying either. Best of luck to both of us flowers

lilliannrose Mon 30-Oct-17 21:01:32

Hi all, I am about 5 weeks pregnant and I too have been getting period like cramping. Sometimes on the left side and then on the right and then on both. It’s not constantly there; just comes and goes throughout the day. I have also been feeling really quite bloated and constipated too.! Not really a nice feeling

xxalexacxx Mon 30-Oct-17 21:15:40

@Lilychouchou I’m glad it’s not just me, it makes me feel a little less worried.
It’s horrible because it’s like a period pain I feel like I’m going to bleed any second. Fingers cross for us both xxxx

NetflixandBill Mon 30-Oct-17 21:17:39

I had this in all 3 of my pregnancies and came to enjoy it as a positive sign. Your uterus is growing and lots of changes are taking place.

xxalexacxx Mon 30-Oct-17 21:18:27

@Ilovechocolate111 thanks for the response, I’m sorry to here about you Mc. It’s reassuring to know there’s a few of us going through the same thing. I’ll call my gp tomorrow to see what they say. I’ll be thinking of you over the next few weeks

xxalexacxx Mon 30-Oct-17 21:19:35

Thanks @NetflixandBill I’m glad you have had these systems had have come out of the other end it makes me worry so much less! Really appreciate your response xx

Hayls17 Mon 30-Oct-17 21:39:02

I had cramps daily when I was pregnant with my daughter until 13 or 14 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now