Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

When should I test

(6 Posts)
Queenisbeauty Mon 25-Sep-17 09:06:44

Hiya everyone
I don't have regular periods never have done. I had sex on the 15th of September when should I do a test thank-you

meltingmarshmallows Mon 25-Sep-17 09:12:32

Ideally you would need to know the day of your last period, to have an idea when you ovulated. Appreciate you don't so I would say try in two weeks, then perhaps two weeks after that if period doesn't come? Good luck!

Queenisbeauty Mon 25-Sep-17 09:22:02

I'm really not sure.. I've never had regular periods they come and go when they please I can bleed for 4days then not see one for months on end sad

TheCatsMother99 Mon 25-Sep-17 13:02:39

I'd also say to test two weeks after that and then again maybe a week or two after that.

As you might need to test more regularly than most, due to not knowing when to exactly, it might be worth you buying some internet cheapies.

Oysterbabe Mon 25-Sep-17 13:51:39

If you had sex on 15th September and conceived it should show on a test in 2 weeks.

Lisalou07 Tue 17-Oct-17 16:34:54

I’m in the same boat as you, I had sex around the same time and I’ve just found out I’m pregnant. I would go and get a test to be sure. Good luck and let us know x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now