Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Slings

(6 Posts)
MissT2095 Wed 05-Jul-17 15:36:55

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have seen a sling suitable for a rather large gentleman on your search for all things baby.

My DH is a big muscular guy who is dead set on carrying our pending arrival around in a sling.

He's got lodged in all of the ones we've tried so far! Much to my amusement.

picketfences Wed 05-Jul-17 15:40:09

You could try a stretchy wrap one, they come in plus size, just search on amazon.

OrangeJulius Wed 05-Jul-17 15:43:15

What do you mean he's gotten lodged, are you trying only buckle ones? We got a Hana stretchy sling when our daughter was born, and it was in almost constant use by either me or DH in the first few months. It's a long piece of fabric you tie so they fit any body shape. Very easy to use.

welshweasel Wed 05-Jul-17 15:46:58

I'd go for a stretchy wrap too. Then if he gets on with it you could go to a local sling meet once baby is here and try lots on.

InDubiousBattle Wed 05-Jul-17 15:48:41

My Caboo close had lots of extra stretchy material so would fit anyone.

fannydaggerz Wed 05-Jul-17 16:09:54

Victoria sling lady uses 5m of stretch or comfort fabric. I had several of her slings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now