Talk

Advanced search

Advice on pregnancy!

(4 Posts)
user1496347282 Thu 01-Jun-17 21:06:31

Hello I'm fairly new to this so please bear with me if nothing's correct etc. My period is nearly a week late, I'm usually fairly regular every month since coming off the contraceptive pill. I have Been experiencing quite a bit of tiredness of a night time, slight nausea but no sickness, missed period and occasional small cramps in my lower belly but not like period pains, also I am urinating a fair bit more than usual! I haven't done a test yet as I am slightly scared for the result but I've been looking on the internet and freaking myself out haha. Does anyone think this may be a pregnancy or am I just looking into it too much?
Thanks in advance for any messages back smile

Thingymaboob Thu 01-Jun-17 21:07:59

No good speculating. Just get a test and get it over with. You can't avoid the inevitable. Good luck

user1496347282 Thu 01-Jun-17 21:10:16

Hi thingymaboob, I know youre very right just something I'd thought I'd ask just to see!

Thingymaboob Thu 01-Jun-17 22:57:18

Pregnancy symptoms are different in everyone... there's no good guessing! Pee on a stick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now