Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breast and nipple pain driving me nuts.

(3 Posts)
gemgems2214 Mon 20-Mar-17 12:30:02

Hey all.
Im 19 weeks pregnant with my first and have a shooting/aching pain in my left breast.. Sometimes the shooting pain goes right through my nipple. Anyone else have this its driving me nuts!!!!

calimommy Tue 21-Mar-17 03:19:22

I bought new bras today and I already feel better. Mine are so feckin sore, a sharp intense pain deep in both breasts. Made 110% worse if I carry one of my children and they squish them. It's awful. I have large boobs too, 38DDD (!) but tbh they don't seems that big to look at them, thankfully. I bought good maternity/ nursing bras, WITH underwire because soft cups are a one-way-ticket to pain frankly. These are the best maternity/nursing bras I've ever had, I always found it almost impossible to get good ones before.
Maybe try new bras?

ScarlettFreestone Tue 21-Mar-17 03:28:56

Are you still wearing underwire bras? Have you been refitted since you became pregnant? If not that should help.

There are heated/cooling breast pads you can get which help too:

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0061JSWEA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1490066840&sr=8-2&keywords=heated+breast+pads&tag=mumsnetforum-21

They are also fantastic for once you are breast feeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now