Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy apps

(4 Posts)
stuckinny Wed 15-Mar-17 13:33:42

Can anyone recommend a good (preferably free) pregnancy app?

harleysmammy Wed 15-Mar-17 15:48:43

Pregnancy+ is the one recommended in the nhs - its advertises every where in hospitals in wales anyway! Its really good, free and made by doctors and midwifes. Every day you get a new short article, every week there is a fruit that is the same size as your baby. Every week you get a detailed paragraph about whats happening to your baby at that week gestation and whats happening to your body that week. And again, every week there is a scan photo of what your baby will look like that week, a photo of them in the womb which shows what they look like as if there was a camera inside and then a 3D scan and you get all 3 every week but they're all different as the weeks go on. Its also got a kick count, contractions timer and lists for hospital bags, things to get etc. I was recommended to use it by my consultant and im 33 weeks now, still love itsmile x

stuckinny Wed 15-Mar-17 16:01:04

Thanks. I don't live in the U.K. anymore so hadn't heard of it. I'll definitely take a look.

OrangeJulius Wed 15-Mar-17 16:12:19

I've been using Ovia but am going to check out pregnancy+ after harleys recommendation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now