Talk

Advanced search

Colleague leaving on Maternity Leave.. How to wish her well on last day?

(9 Posts)
Jaybee99 Thu 16-Feb-17 11:38:35

Hi,

A colleague is leaving on ML for her 3rd child. We all want to celebrate her leaving and give her a good send off. We've got her a card & flowers & chocolates. Anything else we could do? We've discarded 'Going down the pub' smile

Thanks in advance

AreWeThereYet000 Thu 16-Feb-17 12:53:03

Hey, I've just gone off on ML and my team did the usual - card, baby box, wine for after etc but to send me off we had a team meeting and ordered in pizzas. Presents and pizza?! Win Win hahah! Ps it's my 2nd so I really appreciated still having a fuss made over me ha x

ExpectoPatronummmm Thu 16-Feb-17 18:20:31

Order in food defo
We are having fat Friday and ordering from a nearby baguette shop that do Sunday dinners in a box (on a Friday)

cheminotte Thu 16-Feb-17 18:23:39

Can you go out for lunch?

Starman16 Thu 16-Feb-17 18:29:26

Cake. The answer is always cake. grin

MakeLemonade Thu 16-Feb-17 18:37:36

We went out for afternoon tea on my last day and my team bought me flowers and books. It was lovely!

I think nice food would be a good addition.

Jaybee99 Thu 16-Feb-17 18:40:18

Thanks everyone. All your answers were great especially "Cake. The answer is always cake."

iklboo Thu 16-Feb-17 18:42:22

Afternoon tea? If you can't go out can some people bring the scones, cream & jam, someone else the finger sandwiches, someone the mini cakes etc?

GreedyDuck Thu 16-Feb-17 21:14:33

I went to the pub on my last day before maternity leave!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now