Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Possibly pregnant and shitting myself

(13 Posts)
Helpmeplease12345 Sun 29-Jan-17 12:52:19

I had a c section 3 weeks third and last child. Still bleeding but not heavily. Haven't yet sorted out contraception but we had sex (kind of) he pulled out and (sorry for the extra info) and came outside of me but was definitely inside for a few seconds. I am exclusively breastfeeding and as the title says shitting myself. Could I be pregnant?

Mummamayhem Sun 29-Jan-17 12:56:57

Perhaps you get pregnant very easily but it would seem a bit unfair to from this imo! (Obviously you'll not know for 2 week take a test blah blah)

PotteringAlong Sun 29-Jan-17 12:58:09

Yes, you could. Don't want to get pregnant, don't have unprotected sex!

Pinkheart5915 Sun 29-Jan-17 12:59:19

Mine are 11 months apart (it was planned that way)

Yes if you've had unprotected sex of course you could be pregnant! Only way is to wait and take a test

SparkleShinyGlitter Sun 29-Jan-17 13:01:02

Yes if you've had unproctected sex of course you can be pregnant.

Your have to wait to take a test. And of negative sort some contraception so this doesn't happen again

Helpmeplease12345 Sun 29-Jan-17 13:14:51

Even though he definitely ejaculated outside?

Chelazla Sun 29-Jan-17 13:18:05

Mine also 11 month apart,must have been first or second time after dd was born. Has anything else made you suspect you could be

mayhew Sun 29-Jan-17 13:20:52

It's extremely unlikely that you have ovulated within 4 weeks. Test though soon.

LemonyFresh Sun 29-Jan-17 13:24:30

Even though he definitely ejaculated outside?

Have you ever heard of pre cum?! hmm

PotteringAlong Sun 29-Jan-17 13:38:45

Yes! Sperm doesn't just appear as if by magic once someone has ejaculated! It's there before hand too...!

monkeyfacegrace Sun 29-Jan-17 13:43:03

I really wouldn't worry.

I've been using withdrawal for over a decade, and the 4 times I've been TTC I was pregnant first month every time.

You could be pregnant. But chances are remote. As in, so remote I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Helpmeplease12345 Sun 29-Jan-17 13:51:22

If I can arrange to get a coil fit this week are there any risks to that? We had sex today so a pregnancy test wouldn't show as positive yet which the nurse would do

Kelsey28 Sun 29-Jan-17 13:52:58

I've been using withdrawal method for 5 years and there is a baby in my tummy right now that proves it doesn't work. Though saying that it "worked" for 4 and a half years up until that point shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now