Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Using Conception Vitamins When Pregnant

(5 Posts)
Harrisonsmum2013 Sat 28-Jan-17 18:59:11

Hi there,
I've been taking Pregnacare Viabiotics Before Conception vitamins. I am now pregnant (yay) and I have a whole box left. Rather than throw away what I have left and buy the pregnancy vitamins I was hoping to use up the box. I've compared the ingredients for both vitamins and I still can't work that there's much of a difference. And I can't find anything saying in the box or online to say that this would damage my baby.
Can anyone help?! Or am I being thick/overly causious..

Newtoday Sat 28-Jan-17 19:06:15

I think the conception vitamins (on leaflet inside) did say ok to finish up supply before moving to the pregnancy vitamins. Try to find the leaflet!

Harrisonsmum2013 Sat 28-Jan-17 19:29:42

Thank you for the reply. The only leaflet enclosed was to advertise their other vitamins, so this is helpful!

Newtoday Sat 28-Jan-17 20:34:05

Then it should say on the packet / it definitely says somewhere! Can anyone find the text?

Blueroses99 Sat 28-Jan-17 21:39:10

I've asked the same question before, it is fine to finish the prenatal vitamins before moving onto antenal ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now