Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ribcage

(5 Posts)
octoberbundle Thu 09-Jun-16 08:46:40

Has anyone else's rib cage gone nuts?! Mine seems to be huge now at 21weeks. Does it go back to normal afterwards?! Getting paranoid!
X

twoundertwowillbefun Thu 09-Jun-16 11:24:11

Mine expanded last time too and same this pregnancy - it does 'sort of' go back....but your body is never the same afterwards blush

sphinxster Thu 09-Jun-16 11:31:41

Mine expanded 3 bra back sizes and was so uncomfortable. It went back to normal about 6 months after the birth. I used bra extenders and sports bras.

KayTee87 Thu 09-Jun-16 14:24:31

I started at a 32 back and am now on a 36 back (although that is too big but the 34 feels tight)

33+6

PenguinWatch Thu 09-Jun-16 14:39:39

I remember this with DS1. We went on holiday when I was around 22 weeks, at which point I barely had a bump. I tried on some summery dresses without any stretch but assumed that because my bump was so small I would be able to wear them. It was a real shock when I couldn't do the zip up beyond my waist!

But those same dresses went back to fitting me perfectly so don't worry about the long term!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now