Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

SPD - Anyone bought and would recommend a belly support band please?

(8 Posts)
meladeso Mon 06-Jun-16 12:28:12

Hi there,
I've got a bit of pubic pain (30 weeks with second baby) and midwife this morning suggested trying a support band.
Before I go trawling Amazon for hours, has anyone used one they'd recommend?
Thanks!

bessie84 Mon 06-Jun-16 12:45:51

i got a nexcare support band.

look on ebay if you dont mind second hand and always go for the bigger size as their adjustable, more growing room.

NeedACleverNN Mon 06-Jun-16 12:47:22

I got mine from physio and yes I would reccomend them. They do help when walking.

I don't know brands though

LumpishAndIllogical Mon 06-Jun-16 15:06:40

My physiotherapist gave me a 'beagle' band. Seems to work well for pelvic support

amroc18 Mon 06-Jun-16 15:46:05

I second the nexcare-found it really helped

PickledLilly Tue 07-Jun-16 17:19:39

I've just bought a serola but haven't properly tested it out yet

meladeso Mon 25-Jul-16 06:10:56

thanks so much everyone - sorry i disappeared! am new and still getting the hang of this. blush
i also went with the physio recommended option, and it is helping when walking.
thank you!

MrsJoJo Mon 25-Jul-16 07:43:15

I have a serola one which has helped but I also have another one which offers more back and underbump support - I wear them together if I am going to be standing/walking a lot. The Serola holds my pelvis together very well but it does get uncomfy if I wear it for extended periods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now