Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hard to urinate?

(5 Posts)
cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 08:07:28

Feels like I need to go but have to almost push it out & change position. I'm nearly 20weeks.

Any ideas mumsnetters?

Thank you

Hughpughbarneymagrew Wed 03-Feb-16 08:17:04

Talk to your midwife it could be a UTI.

Try rocking back and forward while you pee in the meantime to help move the baby and let you empty your bladder fully.

cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 08:25:53

Thank you, thats interesting when I rock it comes out. No other symptoms, burning pee or anything and no reason I can think of as to why I would have a UTI. Balls. Maybe it's worth a call :/

Junosmum Wed 03-Feb-16 08:36:52

I had this, no uti just baby blocking my bladder a bit. Rocking/tilting pelvis forward helps and standing up then trying to squeeze the last bit out (after sitting back down!) helps.

cheekstime Wed 03-Feb-16 09:40:51

Thanks Junosmum I think that's it you know, went for the loo a bit earlier (nothing like miniute to minute reporting :D) and it was better than before. More pee the more force it would seem to have, def matches your experience. I will try standing too to ensure all out. Start of another body change hey. Suppose there is only so much space for bubs there smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now