Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

today

(8 Posts)
AddictedtoGreys Thu 24-Dec-15 09:05:43

Just found out I'm pregnant this morning. Me and DH have been TTC for 2 cycles, the first was straight after coming off the pill. This will be DC2 but I'm surprised it happened so fast. I feel scared that things will get complicated like my first pregnancy. But also really excited and can't stop smiling when I think about it. I'm also trying to think of a good way to surprise my family this Christmas, any ideas? star

Lovelilies2 Thu 24-Dec-15 09:07:17

Congratulations grinthanks

jamtartandcustard Thu 24-Dec-15 09:09:52

Congratulations what a wonderful Christmas present flowers

AddictedtoGreys Thu 24-Dec-15 09:11:10

Thank you smile

scribblegirl Thu 24-Dec-15 09:11:41

Have you already done your Christmas cards? Could sign them from you, DH, DC1 and "the bump" and see if they notice grin

Congratulations!! flowers

Lj8893 Thu 24-Dec-15 09:15:57

Congratulations and a very happy Christmas!!

I love the card idea, or could you buy somebody (maybe dc1 depending on their age) a present from "bump"? Which is then opened in front of everybody.

AddictedtoGreys Thu 24-Dec-15 09:20:03

Already done the cards, I like the present idea. Maybe I could get DS1 a "big brother" Tshirt to wear? Or maybe a photo frame with 2 spaces with DS1 in the first space, and "arriving AUgust 2016" in the second?

socktastic Thu 24-Dec-15 09:25:32

Congratulations! Merry Christmas!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now