Talk

Advanced search

5 weeks and hardly any symptoms...

(11 Posts)
Maxfell2008 Mon 14-Dec-15 11:33:24

Hi, i am 5 weeks today, and other than painful boobs, and the odd cramps and back ache with tiredness, thats all i seem to have. I get the 'odd' wave of nausea but since i found out 11 days ago with 2 positive tests, most of my other symptoms have gone...

Just before i found out and around when i found out, i was constantly hot, nauseas in the late afternoons and nighttime, and crampy... but like i said nothing much now.

I had a tiny amount of spotting, which stopped and was light 3 days ago.

This is also my 3rd pregnancy after 2 boys, and terrible sickness till 5 months from 4 weeks plus.

Have an appointment on 22nd dec for first maternity bookin... dreading it.

Thanks x

Thetruthfairy Mon 14-Dec-15 12:10:09

Hi Hun,
It is probably nothing. Maybe your body has adjusted to the increased hormone levels. However, i would book a docs appointment. They will probably do a test and just check your levels are rising as they should.
Good luck xxx

pottymummy Mon 14-Dec-15 12:28:54

I didn't have any symptoms with DS2 (hence why I didn't realise until I was nearly 3 months when I realised I'd had no periods for a while). With DS1 I had achy boobs and that's how I knew, but nothing else. I don't think no symptoms is anything to worry about (in fact, I'd welcome it)

Chattycat78 Mon 14-Dec-15 12:33:11

I wouldn't worry. My morning sickness didn't kick in til 6 weeks and boy then did I know about it! I don't think you can go by a previous prwgnancy either as they are all different.

Iammad Mon 14-Dec-15 14:27:02

I was 7 weeks with this baby (6th) when I started to get morning, afternoon and evening sickness!
I thought I had escaped it.

Cheekylittlemonkeypants Mon 14-Dec-15 17:50:43

Be careful what you wish for! I could have written your post last week, this week I've felt nauseous all day, been sick several times and the food aversions are kicking in big time!

Shemozzle Tue 15-Dec-15 11:00:35

With my second I didn't really have many symptoms until 6 weeks and then BAM! sickness hit. I think 6 weeks is usually when most start good and proper.

ghostspirit Tue 15-Dec-15 11:14:39

im 17 weeks and do not have any symptoms. but then i did not from day one. like someone up thread said go an see gp to make sure hormone levels are as they should be.

limeandsoda93 Tue 15-Dec-15 19:49:36

All I had was sore boobs til 7 weeks. Now I'm like a walking list of pregnancy symptoms at 10+5!

mrsmugoo Wed 16-Dec-15 09:38:32

I had no symptoms til 7 weeks then 3 weeks of 24 hour vomming then back to no symptoms. It's only now at 15 weeks I'm starting to get tender boobs and obviously a bump.

My first pregnancy I didn't even find out til I was 14 weeks so just enjoy having no symptoms!

scarednoob Wed 16-Dec-15 10:13:09

I had 2 symptoms: no period - and then a baby! I obsessed about it at your stage; walked around prodding my boobs like a pervert for weeks. Now I realise it was just lucky. You sound the same; enjoy it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now