Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Seven seas "trying for a baby vitamins " help!

(12 Posts)
Staceyaa Thu 22-Oct-15 20:37:28

Hi everyone I have been taking seven seas vitamins for about 3 weeks now, I am not due on for an other 14days but my boobs are feeling fuller and a little sore, " like just before period" and also I have been having a few cramps, I mite be just reading into things because I think it's too soon but I am hoping it's a sign, has anybody else had hope with these vitamins?? Thanks

pickleandflux Thu 22-Oct-15 21:01:43

I took those - liked them as they are small and easy to swallow. I don't think that the vitamins will increase chances of getting pregnant, but will make sure you are healthy when you do. Good luck and fingers crossed for this month x

Brummiegirl15 Thu 22-Oct-15 21:05:38

The vitamins will have no effect on you getting pregnant and if you aren't due for 14 days, it really is far far too early.

The earliest you might get a positive test could be 4 days before you are due, but even then that could be too early

Staceyaa Thu 22-Oct-15 21:11:07

Iknow it's too early to take a test, i just thought I could have maybe got caught really early

5hell Thu 22-Oct-15 22:09:46

Well i did take them and im now pg but i dont think they can really take the credit ;)

Seriously though i thought they were convenient, small and had no adverse effects, and am now taking the ss preg vits instead

Good luck stacey smile

Staceyaa Thu 22-Oct-15 22:18:37

Did you have cramps and stuff with them? Aww I hope I get the good news this month thanks Hun

Staceyaa Thu 22-Oct-15 22:18:11

did you have cramps and stuff with them? Aww I hope I get the good news this month thanks Hun

pickleandflux Fri 23-Oct-15 06:29:07

If you are due on in 14 days the cramping could be ovulation pain or maybe even due to implantation. The vitamins won't cause cramping etc. I hope u get good news in a couple of weeks x

patienceisvirtuous Fri 23-Oct-15 06:36:54

Sounds like ovulation...

Staceyaa Fri 23-Oct-15 08:57:53

Thankyou

Onthepigsback Fri 23-Oct-15 10:55:02

If you aren't due for 14 days then you should only be getting pregnant tonight-ish. So it's not a sign if anything yet. Maybe ovulation though so i would dtd today and tomorrow. Hang in there.

Staceyaa Fri 23-Oct-15 13:45:18

Okay will do thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now