Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bit random - anyone using a Fitbit Charge HR?

(6 Posts)
resipsa Sun 05-Jul-15 00:12:23

If yes, where are the elusive pregnancy settings, do you know? I read about them on Google but am damned if I can find out how to use them! Thanks.

resipsa Sun 05-Jul-15 10:33:38

Anyone?

Cheshirehello79 Sun 05-Jul-15 10:41:51

You have to go on your account through your computer under settings/ body type. Hope that helps

Charlibull Sun 05-Jul-15 10:46:06

You need to log on to computer version, rather than the app. I think you can set to second trimester, third trimester and nursing.

Love my Fitbit One (sports bra one as pre-pregnancy I could wear during my now much missed netball games) but finding it helpful now to just to track how many steps I'm doing, rathee than track weight/calories.

Happy stepping! smile x

resipsa Sun 05-Jul-15 16:32:00

Aah, thanks both. Had tried website on iPad rather than app but will use laptop now. smile

BreeVDKamp Sun 05-Jul-15 16:51:28

Ooh wow I didn't know il they had a nursing setting!! I'll have to set mine to that tonight. Although my workout tracking and silent alarms aren't working so I'm pissed off with my Fitbit at the mo angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now