Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4moms MamaROO

(5 Posts)
MumToBe2015R Wed 01-Jul-15 10:36:43

I've seen a mamaroo which I want to get for little one. Any reviews???

Pantspants Thu 02-Jul-15 21:10:19

We got one when Dc1 was 12 weeks old. It was amazing. Baby had suffered quite badly with colic and was best upright for at least 40 mins after a feed. Put them in the mamaroo and they were very happy. I felt better as well as I wasn't worried about dozing off on the sofa whilst holding the baby.

I'm now pregnant with dc2 and I know we will get so much more use out of it this time. They are pricy though...

MumToBe2015R Fri 03-Jul-15 22:40:49

That's good to hear. DH works in M/C so can get a good discount on them, so may aswell take advantage of that.

SueV14 Fri 03-Jul-15 23:25:06

Pantspants did you put the baby into the Mamaroo right after the feed? I would imagine all the rocking might make them sick right after a meal...? Or am I wrong? I have one too but baby not born yet smile)

Pantspants Mon 06-Jul-15 16:42:48

Often we did straight after feeding. Sometimes we wouldn't turn it on **SueV14. Or sometimes just put it on a very low setting. Though LO much preferred it on the high, fast, jumpy setting. An early clue to their adventurous nature! It never seemed to make baby ill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now