Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help!! 3clear blue tests, 2 very faint positive, 1 even fainter today!

(12 Posts)
lfitzgerald100 Wed 24-Jun-15 07:16:37

Hi all, this is my first time here and I'm going through hell! I'm 32 and me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 12 months, yesterday I had some blood test results checking for infertility and they came back normal, I was 3 days before my period was due so thought I'd test to see, I bought 2 clearblue plus tests and did them both throught of the day, both were very faint positives!!!

I have symptoms that point to be pregnant and no real pms symptoms, as I suffer with very heavy periods usually by now I'm eating cocodamol and tranexamic acid to slow it down and help with the pain but I've had nothing!

Just done another test and its an even fainter positive than yesterday so now I'm really confused! Am I pregnant or not?! Lol confused

I've attached a picture of the test from yesterday, any advice would be much appreciated!!xxx

ejclementine Wed 24-Jun-15 07:30:06

It's still a positive test. Can't see any problems here. Congrats flowers

lilwelshyrs Wed 24-Jun-15 07:31:20

Yup! Positive is positive! smile congratulations!!

lfitzgerald100 Wed 24-Jun-15 09:04:55

Aw God I'm getting period type pains now! I'm so confused! X

OhEmGeee Wed 24-Jun-15 09:09:06

What time of day did you do the tests? First wee of the day is best. Try a first response test.

I can see a very faint line but I think you should test again.

GladysTheGolem Wed 24-Jun-15 09:09:47

Blue ink tests are less helpful/accurate than pink ones (the poundshop ones are pink, if you don't want to waste much more money).

Period cramps are normal in pregnant but unfortunately my tests only get lighter with a miscarriage.

Fingers crossed everything is fine with you, try the day after your Period is due with a pink dye test.

Good luck!

Nooname01 Wed 24-Jun-15 09:11:26

It's very normal to have period type pains when you're pregnant. That is a good sign.

A positive test can't really be wrong so you are definitely pregnant, congrats!!

lfitzgerald100 Wed 24-Jun-15 10:52:08

I be just done this one now

lfitzgerald100 Wed 24-Jun-15 10:55:23

It's getting darker as I type! Yay!!!!

wineandpopcorn Wed 24-Jun-15 11:02:29

Congratulations!!!!!! Definitely pregnant!!! smile.

scarednoob Wed 24-Jun-15 11:04:15

I had period pains for the first 3 weeks! Congratulations!

lfitzgerald100 Wed 24-Jun-15 11:20:59

Thank you all so much! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now