Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

help!!! late period and negative tests.

(5 Posts)
confused211 Sun 24-May-15 10:31:38

Hi. But random but last month i was due on and came on 4 days late and it was a very light period. This month im a day late and dont even feel like im gonna come on. Ive been suffering really bad with heartburn the last couple of weeks and have felt sick everyday for about 4 weeks?!? Im so confused. ive done 3 tests and they have all been negative.

Blackandwhitecat3 Sun 24-May-15 10:36:23

Hi, you can be pregnant even if you POAS and it's negative, as your hcg hormone levels might not be high enough yet to register on a test.

If you don't get your period in the next few days, take another test.

confused211 Sun 24-May-15 10:45:32

Im regular as clockwork normally every 28 days. I never had this with my 2 children i have. I hust have a bad feeling. I keep getting a sharp pain in my left side too.

Blackandwhitecat3 Sun 24-May-15 11:26:22

If you have pain on one side you should see you doctor to make sure you don't have an ectopic. Call your out of hours doctor or 111

confused211 Sun 24-May-15 20:36:14

Ive started spotting again now. Not a period though no red blood i know tmi but im so lost

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now