Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No appetite

(3 Posts)
Swanny84 Sat 03-Jan-15 17:00:02

I've suffered morning sickness for weeks (now 10 weeks) used to last all day but now it's mainly on night. My trouble is I have no appetite at all. I'm forcing myself to eat small things like crackers but to be honest maybe only having 500 calories a day and still being sick. I know baby will be ok for now but I really want my appetite back, any suggestions? Thank you

kaybug Sat 03-Jan-15 17:52:12

I really feel for you sad I went through similar and lived on oranges and dry toast for almost a month. I'm now 17 weeks and feeling great. The sickness ended at about 12 weeks and although my appetite is still small I am able to eat 3 small meals a day now. Midwife says baby is fine and developing well even though I've lost weight. I'm sure you and your baby will be ok. Hope your appetite comes back soon and the nausea goes away x

Swanny84 Sat 03-Jan-15 17:54:32

Thank you, with my 2nd I had sickness until 28 weeks but I still wanted to eat. I'm honestly force feeding myself. I'm tired all the time, really ran down and think its because I'm not eating enough. Will mention it if it doesn't get better in a few weeks. I'm glad your little one is doing well xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now