Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

am i pregnant?

(9 Posts)
tg123 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:00:36

Hi I took 2 pregnancy tests yesterday and there's 2 very very faint lines on them, the only thing is they were past the 10 min mark when I noticed, i took another one this morning and it was negative, I had a very light one day period week before last ( which is very unlike me, im usually very heavy very irregular and they are very very painful) I've been weeing a lot feeling a little bit sick, sore boobs and have come out in a lot of spots, we've been trying for 3 years and I'm desperate now and I had an ectopic pregnancy and lost my tube so I'm living in fear everyday hoping it doesn't happen again and loose my other tube, so I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, I've uploaded some pictures and hope you could give me some advice

tg123 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:06:57

Sorry it won't let me upload the picture

Luciferbox Tue 30-Dec-14 09:10:53

I had a very very faint line on a test that only appeared after the wait time. The instructions said to ignore any lines that appear after the standard 3 mins. I tested again a few days later and I had a very clear positive. I'm now 8 weeks pregnant. Try again in a few days. Fingers crossed for you.

tg123 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:11:50

Done it, see its very very faint

Bondy83 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:15:18

I don't see a line I suggest you try and test again in a few days

sebsmummy1 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:17:02

I can see the faint lines on those tests, but they are indeed very faint. How far along do you think you are?

Number3cometome Tue 30-Dec-14 09:19:40

Hi, I don't think they are positive lines just yet - if you have tested first thing in the morning and the result was negative, I would wait 2 or 3 days and get a ClearBlue test.

My experience with these cheap tests has been that they are not very reliable. I had negatives with these cheap tests until 6 weeks, despite having a positive with First Response and ClearBlue.

If you are pregnant, it is very very early on at the moment.

tg123 Tue 30-Dec-14 09:24:10

They are the tests from the hospital and they were done first thing in the morning, I will try again in a few day thanks everyone, my friend said that it's what her tests were like when she had hers

Number3cometome Tue 30-Dec-14 09:35:55

Get a FirstResponse and test again first pee of the day on Friday. I know it's a long wait, especially after all you have been through, but really it's the only way to be certain x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now